Terms and Conditions
Entering the Head 2 Head challenge confirms you are accepting and agree to the terms and conditions of the competition.
1. The competition is open to all ages of Performers as their is no restrictions stating otherwise. However there should be a designated member of Act for all submissions. The information you provide in your application may be used for advertising and promoting your Act. We may also require more photos/videos and background history.
2. Successful applicants will be required to pay a £15 registration fee before being entered into the challenges of the competition. Payments can be made via bank transfer or Paypal.
3. All Act members are expected to sell a minimum of 2x tickets each for the live finals of the show. Ticket information and links will be uploaded on our website and sent out to all performing Acts.
4. Children under 18 must obtain Parental consent to take part in the competition before applying otherwise you will not be able to participate. Either a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied with you at the Theatre for the live show.
5. Whilst your Caption and Video is uploaded on our website for the challenges the only (likes) and (votes) that count are the ones on the website. Its your responsibility to post and to tell people about your involvement in the challenges so they can support you throughout the whole competition.
6. All Awards for winning your online challenges will be be given out at the live shows.
7. This is a non-refundable competition so if you decide to pull out at any challenge you will not be refunded your registration fee. Any breaches to the terms and conditions of the show may be liable for disqualification of your Act at any time.
8. Any Applications made after the closing date will not be considered unless an Act pulls out the competition and we may need to contact a replacement Act for the show.
9. The winner of the live show will receive a cash prize of £250.
10. If you are having difficulty with payment or want to ask any further questions please don't hesitate to send us an email to
11. The Producers of the competition select the participants on purely Talent and Entertainment for the show.
12. All Music/Videos/Backing tracks/Performance length must not exceed a maximum of 2 minutes. If you are having trouble editing videos then email us for assistance.
13. In the event of the live show you hereby grant permission of you being filmed and images taken by producers and photographers for promotional activities for Undiscovered Talent UK.